Saturday 27 August 2011

Zis ees my Garden

Lately the excitement of the household has been going outside every morning, and collecting the daily harvest of tomatoes(three different kinds!), green beans, and sometimes carrots (from my dad's school garden) this is one of the delicious - if not skimpy - carrots! 


Here are some further images of our side yard garden!

tomatoes!


HURRY UP AND RIPEN!!!

These beans I grew from dried beans that I found in the pantry!

Stupid slugs!

Our front garden. The sunflower just bloomed!!!


I'll just leave you with this. Just warning you, it's slightly strange. I mean if I had Sting for a teacher, I'd be scarred for life. Oh, and since when do teachers take their shirts off in class? But it's a good song. :)

-augusta





3 comments:

  1. NOM NOM NOM :D that first picture made me laugh!!! my mum's grown some huuuuge mutant tomatoes! yours look very edible where as my mum's just look, well, mutant.
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden eez beautiful. I love that song though Sting did go a little far
    didn't he?

    ReplyDelete