Friday 5 August 2011

This be my blog!

Hello.
My name is Augusta.
As a friend once said, "Augusta is always weirder than you previously thought." I like to be out-there. :P
I think it is also important to be interesting, some of the things I post will be weird and random, but also compelling, and will help you to dig deeper about things that might interest you!

I will now list things that I love.

  1. Music. I will definitely let you know of interesting bands and artists that are intriguing me as of late. I like mainly independent, raw, and different music, and Canadian music is the greatest. 
  2. Bicycles. My whole life revolves around bicycles. I ride my bike to school every day, and my dad teaches me cool stuff to learn about bicycle repair. Not to mention, Bikes are the most efficient, environmentally friendly way to travel.
  3. Food. Who doesn't love food? I mean, food is great!! Food supplies your body with the nutrients is needs(nerd) and most of it tastes amazing.
  4. Ukuleles, guitars, basses. I love to play instruments. It is said that the ukulele is the simplest instrument in the world to play. Which is why I love it. I learned uke before guitar, and to all those aspiring guitarists out there, uke is a good place to start. It helps with fingering positions, and callus development. :P
  5. Backpacks. So handy.
  6. Animals: dogs, fish, ALL. My two dogs are... let's call them special.
  7. Rowing
  8. second hand shopping
  9. sunglasses, especially old ones.
  10. record albums.
  11. ART. Art class. artists. Salvadore Dali. Hieronymous Bosch, THE GROUP OF SEVEN. TOM THOMPSON. Emily Carr! 
  12. Holland. I love my Dutch roots. Holland is beautiful. Not to mention one of my dream vacation spots!
  13. Canada's east coast. I got roots down there. Halifax is fun. I wanna move there someday.
  14. Science. Considering a future career.
  15. TEA
  16. Sandal tans. They are so hardcore.
  17. Flight of the Conchords. Good TV.
  18. Old stuff. You could call it vintage, retro, I call it old stuff.
  19. Creating. Sewing, felting, making lip balm.
  20. Reading. I am trying to read as many modern classics right now. Fahrenheit 451, Brave New World, The Catcher in the Rye. 
  21. BRIGHT COLOURS
  22. CBC!!! NFB!!! NDP!!! 
  23. Bugs
  24. Cannibalism (Just kidding)
  25. Radio
  26. MONTY PYTHON
  27. Reggie's Hotgrill
  28. Glow in The Dark Nail-polish
Among other things. :) This is probably going to be one of my longest blog posts. :P
-Augusta

No comments:

Post a Comment