Friday 26 August 2011

The Greatest Band Alive

As of now, that's how I feel. The Whitest Boy Alive is a four-piece rock/electronic/dance group based in Berlin. Now you got the lowdown. I have to get a certain feeling when I listen to music, that's how I distinguish between the artists I love, the okay ones, and the pukish ones. Every song by this band makes me melt inside, along with triggering my long lost dance reflex. :) Also the basslines are amazing.... and fun to learn (if not challenging in some cases :))
Again, I can't just tell you how amazing they are. I have to show you.






And this is the band drinking milk...
...and wearing wigs...obviously.
Buy Dreams. And then buy Rules. And then listen to them... obviously.


3 comments:

  1. Eep! they sure trigger my dance reflex :D and I love that last picture ;) MILK!
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gus! i wish I had an orange barn too ;) and I'm pretty sure he used a loop pedal! that antique store was awesome, but the basement smelled like manure :P
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete