Sunday 7 August 2011

Buzz Buzz

I went to Value Village today, but I wasn't just browsing. I was shopping with a purpose.
I intend to start up my own Etsy shop, and I was looking for retro buttons and such. GUESS WHAT I FOUND?

A motherload of zippers, ribbons, lace, and elastic. For like 5 bucks.

SCORE!

Also, my mum decided to let me use a whole slew of vintage dresses that my ex-neighbor gave us. So I've got this mass of amazing fabric (that smells like old people and makes me sneeze), but nothing to do with it. Although I do have some ideas. :) 
I have a feeling it's gonna make me rich, rich, RICH!(evil laugh) haha. Not. But I could make stuff to sell on my Etsy shop. I'll let you know...

-Augusta



1 comment:

  1. MAJOR score at VV, my friend, I'll get my mum to help you with paypal soon, unless you've already figured it out! :)
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete