Saturday 6 August 2011

Vegetarians are Secret Cannibals.

I'm really bored.
Summer is raining.
No answer on any phone.
Today is one of those days where you feel like doing something, but nothing appeals to you.
I've just been surfing the net, doing nothing. By chance I ran into the NFB website. I hadn't looked at it in a while, so I decided to navigate around. I found this epic series of kids videos that give you a sneak peak into factories and lets you experience how everyday things are made. I like this one. Here's the link. I want one of the machines in my basement. That would be handy.

Another thing I found was this lobster webcam. This is for when you're REALLY bored, because the lobsters don't do much at all. But here's where you can find it.

And lastly, I will show you this video. I get a kick out of it. It is by the Foo Fighters, from their first album (their best) From before they became sellouts, because they are now.. (in my opinion). Also, the video makes fun of how commercial music videos can be. And it is fun.



-augusta

1 comment: