Sunday 28 August 2011

'What's your name?' 'The Doctor' 'DR WHO?'

Oh yeah. Nerd Party. 
Doctor Who happens to be the best sci-fi series out there. And it's British, making it 100000000000000000 times better than any American show. In my opinion, David Tennant was the best doctor. Undoubtedly. But Christopher Eccleston was pretty good too (though he was only around for 1 season). Here are some epic pictures of my favourite time lord (He's the only time lord. Jeez) 

UUHHH ISN'T DAVID TENNANT THE AWESOMEST??? 
Also, Rose Tyler is undoubtedly the doctor's best assistant. Except Billie Piper is now a pop star. Which turns me off slightly, but whatevs. She is a great Rose, and I'm not one for following celebrity gossip :P



This is an Ood from the Episode 'Planet of the Ood' 

These are all the past doctors, Christopher Eccleston being the first doctor in the last row, then David Tennant, then Matt Smith. I am definitely prejudiced against the most recent season. Which means I've seen one episode, and um, I strongly dislike what Dr Who has turned into. But I won't dwell on the present, I'll keep my head in the past most amazing seasons!! 

ALSO
CBC used to play Dr Who. Now they don't. I'm pissed. It's only on the Space Channel now. Well guess what? I DON'T HAVE CABLE.  Not that I'd want to watch the most recent season anyways...

ALSO
I want this. 

And lastly, I'll leave you with these.




Compare the two. Which do you like better? I can't decide...
    

4 comments:

  1. oh, man, I can't agree with you more! NERD PARTY! David Tennant was just EPIC, along with rose (again, weird that she's a popstar. the only thing she's really got going for her is dr who) I like the second picture! AND YES. STUPID SPACE CHANNEL. was this prompted by the dr. who ad on youtube? hee hee :) and I LOVE THAT SHIRT :D
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if we saw any sally annes... but yeah, the H&M's are cheaper there! I'm going to blog about stuff I got in the states soon, or whatever, so I'll make sure to upload a picture of the really cute skirt I got :)
    thank you! and about the beatles... no. you need not say more ;)
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doctor Who is my life! really? God David Tennant is the best. Though Chris Eccleston was good too. I am tempted to try the new series though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMM......... ood..........

    ReplyDelete