Monday 4 June 2012

This tale. It's as old as time. Man.

So a follow-up on the status of my Musical Theatre course. We're done. Our final exam has been completed, and that means lots of free time! Our exam was a musical (of course) and as I've mentioned, we did Beauty and the Beast. It went really well! We got lots of standing ovations, and we felt really good about the production! I've got some pictures to share!
Babette
Gaston, Lefou and the cronies  (I'm the one frowning with the glass)
Be Our Guest
Me as Madame D'Arque
again
Gaston
Chip

Lumiere
The little fan
My brother took all of these shots, so they are a bit blurry, but I think they sum up the show quite well! 

This is a version of my song: The Maison des Lunes. It isn't me, and is very good, but it'll give you an idea of how creepy I had to be!

P.S. They are Australian so they have cool accents!
P.P.S. I plan on trying to post every day this week! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment