Friday 8 June 2012

Friday Favourites #1



Welcome to Salsabuggout's first Friday Favourites!

1. This braided headband! The tutorial is right here.

{via BeetleBailey}


























This headband looks so simple and fun to make! Plus, it looks cool (and warm). I'm thinking I'll make it with rainbow yarn. That'd be cool.

2. This pencil shaving collar!
{via greenaccordion on Etsy}

I would totally wear this forever if I bought it. It's so cool.

3.
{via Sycamore Hill on Etsy}
So neat. The spoon looks so deep and lovely. Plus it's hilarious and very suitable for me (I eat cerealEVERY morning).

4.
{via Peg and Awl on Etsy}


There's nothing like a warm bath. If I had this I'd probably never get out of the tub. My mum'd come in to check on me and find a pink prune sitting in an empty bathtub. 

5. I found this on 'Lazy Explorers'.
{via Ghost Ship}


 This is THE most amazing blouse ever. 



Well, I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm not sure if I'm going to make this a habit, but I'm trying it out. We'll see!

Have a great Friday! 
P.S. I've had one post a day for the last week!  YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment