Thursday 16 February 2012

Obsessions- UPDATE

Okay, so, this was a while ago, but I thought I'd let all of my lovely readers know that the APPLE PIE YOGURT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE.

I mentioned it HERE before, in case you have no idea whatsoever what the hell I'm talking about with this apple pie yogurt. Well, let me repeat, I LOVED THAT APPLE PIE YOGURT WITH MY WHOLE LIFE. IT WAS BETTER THAN ICE CREAM.

Anyway, enough of my ranting, and wheezing.

I'll tell you about rowing. I don't think I've mentioned my commitment to the most amazing sport ever. Yes, rowing and I go way back, we shared the water back in grade nine, I rowed his boats, and built HUGE muscles while doing so.  (I realize now that personifying 'rowing' was not such a good idea. This is because I possess a mind that is most often in the gutter, and I am getting some quite dirty thoughts from 'rowing his boats'... This further proves my teenager-ness. I apologize for such a large interlude right in the middle of a paragraph)

You get the idea. I'm a bit giddy right now, and slightly happy that rowing season has come around.

AAAAAAAND HERE'S A PICTURE!!

(The dog is Binx...Binx had a tumor on her face. Anyway, this was after an agonizing race in grade nine. I'm second from left.)

So now that you know what rowing looks like, go steal a boat and try it!! But not actually, walk to your local rowing club, get a piece of paper, sign your life away, and get in a boat. But then learn what to do from there. It'll be fun.

NOW HERE'S A DEPRESSING SONG WITH AN EVEN MORE DEPRESSING VIDEO!!!!!


YAY!!
:)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to join rowing next year! You look so... *cough* happy ;) That's horrible news, about the apple pie yogurt! I wanted to try that!
    -charlotte <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlottes right,
    You look full of joy and happiness

    ReplyDelete