Tuesday 18 October 2011

Obsessions.

So guess who has a new obsession? I DO! I DO!
Lets see if you intuitive types can guess what it is.
Huh? Huh? Huh? Yeah it's yogurt. BUT NOT JUST ANY FLIPPIN' YOGURT!!!
The most creamy, delicious, decadent, better-than-ice-cream-and-I'm-not-kidding yogurt. All other flavours are good, but apple pie is the best. I think. (I've only gone as far as apple pie and cherry...)


I'm advertising again. But Liberte is Canadian. And it makes the most amazing heaven-food in the world. It is based in Quebec, and all the products are manufactured in the Montreal area. Please eat some of their apple pie yogurt. I'm not kidding. It's better than ice cream. 

Also, while we're on the subject of apples, I just thought I'd tell you that I found out today that I possess the superhuman power of being able to split an apple in half with my bare hands. I'll post a video later.


And now for some more Montreal goodness. :)

I'm in heaven. (drool)

1 comment: