Saturday 11 February 2012

I'm sad.

Want to know something really sad?

I'll start at the beginning.

It was last week, and I'd decided to get a fish. Not an expensive fish, like a 29cent orange goldfish. (I think you know how this will end)

I was the original fish buyer, but of course, Ambrose, my brother, had to have one as well.

I woke up this morning to see my poor fish shambling around the fish bowl. It was opening and closing its mouth really quickly.

Well. My fish died. And Ambrose's is fine -- better than ever.

It didn't even have a NAME!

My theory is that Ambrose's fish stole all the air in the bowl...and the food... and the space...

Grrr...

I'm going to show you a morbid picture...
(Notice the dead orange one and the evil laughing other one)

(Sniff sniff)


RIP FISH

P.S. Like my new blog design??!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss! :( I used to have a goldfish, he or she passed away when I moved to England. I like the new design though!

    Maisie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maisie! :)
      I'm really glad to see that you read my blog!

      Delete
  2. Evil laughing air stealing evil fish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new design Augusta!!! It kicks bottom! I am so sorry about your little fish :( That happened to me, except for I think it had been dead for a lot longer, because was floating around the top of it's bowl looking rather moldy ;)
    -charlotte <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think you heard about what happened to Ambrose's fish. Let's just say he didn't notice it was dead until it was floating and had white stuff coming out of it. Yum.

      Delete